The thoughts we think, the emotions we feel, and the beliefs we hold onto all point to where we are emotionally and physically in our lives. We all have subconscious beliefs that we've picked up throughout our journey and a lot of them may be blocking us from where we truly want to be.
Practicing affirmations is an affective way to rewrite your subconscious mind. The trick is to not only speak these mantras, but to feel into them simultaneously. Saying (or writing down) one or a few of these things to yourself first thing in the morning, at night, or at any moment is a great way to tap into a higher frequency and connect to your inner guide.
When you feel lonely and sad:
I feel the love of those who are not physically around me.
I take pleasure in my own solitude.
I am too big of a gift to this world to feel self-pity.
I love and approve of myself.
When you're among friends:
- I surround myself with people who treat me well.
- I choose friends who approve of me and love me.
- I take time to show my friends that I care about them.
- My friends do not judge me, nor do they influence what I do with my life.
- I take great pleasure in my friends, even if we disagree or live different lives.
When you're around strangers:
I am beautiful and smart and that's how everyone sees me.
I take comfort in the fact that I can always leave this situation.
I never know what amazing incredible person I'll meet next.
The company of strangers teaches me more about my own likes and dislikes.
When You Feel There's not enough time:
- Time is preparing a place in the world for me.
- Time is racing ahead of me to set up divine appointments for me.
- Time and I are working as co-creators to design the life of my dreams.
- I will treasure this current moment and make the most of it.
- I am thankful that it's never too late to get started and that time is bending in my favor.
When you don't want to face the day:
This day brings me nothing but joy.
Today will be a gorgeous day to remember.
My thoughts are my reality so I think up a bright new day.
I fill my day with hope and face it with joy.
I choose to fully participate in my day.
When you are at work:
- I am doing work that I enjoy and find fulfilling.
- I play a big role in my own career success.
- I ask for and do meaningful, wonderful and rewarding work.
- I engage in work that impacts this world positively.
- I believe in my ability to change the world with the work that I do.
When you want to give up:
I cannot give up until I've tried every conceivable way.
Giving up is easy and always an option so let's delay it for another day.
I press on because I believe in my path.
It is always too early to give up on my goals.
I must know what awaits me at the end of this rope so I do not give up.
And last but not least, I am enough.